Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different...Giant Robots Blowing Stuff Up!

As many of you know, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen comes out tonight at midnight. As such, I will be seeing it on IMAX and will post a review sometime tomorrow afternoon. Let it be known now that I am a harsh critic when it comes to things from my childhood and comics. As such, I will be harsh with this film and pull no punches.

I am also going to use today as the first of the YouTube video of the week, as expected it is from Transformers: The Movie. This movie came out in 1986, before I was born, but it is still awesome and a part of my childhood. And it gave us this great song...



Being that I didn't do one last week, here is another little gem as well, play this post off keyboard cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment